Managing and rebuilding your credit takes both time and patience. For more information on foreclosures and maintaining a solid credit score, take a look at these helpful resources:
- Take a look at this recent report from BusinessInsider.com for some costly mistakes to avoid with your credit card.
- The Indiana Department of Financial Institutions offers five brief common credit mistakes you should watch out for.
- CNN Money offers insight for what credit mistakes everyone should avoid.
- Learn more about the general steps of foreclosure on this page.
- The National Association of Realtors explains some important information about the foreclosure process on this page.
For professional insight or credit counseling, contact CBI Education Network in Chicago by calling (888) 690-1750.